Built for Conversion
Under 20% of consumers looking to purchase an RV are cash buyers and pay attention to the full MSRP displayed on websites. The remaining 80% of people shopping for RVs are those looking to finance, and need to see monthly payments and finance calculators readily available. This helps customers understand that an RV is affordable, making them more likely to visit a dealership.
The unique monthly payments generated from our inventory feeds are linked to Google digital ads, meaning that the payment information will be visible to the consumer.
Using uniquely assigned phone numbers on your website and direct mail pieces make your sales traceable from start to finish. Details about your customers are stored in our database, documenting leads and making it easy to track the progress of your sales. Google Analytics are also provided, tracking who visits your site and where leads are coming from.